Thanks for 42 wonderful years.
All orders placed with us are now being printed.
Please call after Monday, January 22 if you need to check on your order.
Our store is now closed. Read our full Press Release on our Teacher Tips blog.
Questions? Call us at 866-866-7026 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. West Coast Time.
Visit our Quick Start Guide to begin using Excel Math in 4 easy steps.
Features unique to Excel Math:
- Our Spiraling Strategy leads to mastery and long-term competency for each student. We continually bring in new topics while refreshing math concepts students have learned before.
- Excel Math Lesson Sheets are much more than just math worksheets. Using strategically placed spaced repetition, we give you a proven appropch to teach math concepts for long-term retention.These essons include powerful features and advantages, including our unique Spiraling Strategy:
- CheckAnswer, our unique self-assessment, enables students to confirm their work as they develop confidence.They solve a set of 3-5 problems (A-C), add the answers and see if the sum matches the CheckAnswer (D). If it does, they move on. If not, they go back and re-check their calculation.
- Create A Problem on the back of each test in Grades 2 - 6 provides a great blend of math and literacy
— students read, solve and create problems using
higher-order thinking skills.
- See how Excel Math Lessons align to Common Core (CCS), TEKS and State Standards.